Hello! Thank you for checking out the archive. Simply fill out the form below and you’ll instantly gain access to months-and-months of free webinars.
Here is a small sampling of what we’ve covered in the past:
Words on a Mission
This webinar is about making adjustments to the 15,000(ish) words you use in a day to increase awareness, raise more money, and do more good.
Specifically, we will cover:
- The biggest messaging mistakes I see nonprofits make again and again. And then I’m going to tell you how to avoid and/or fix them.
- How to make simple tweaks to your writing that’ll make people go, “Woah, wait. What are you doing? I want in on that!”
- How to get into the minds, and hearts, of your most important audiences. Think donors and staff and board members and volunteers. (And then think about donors again because, well, they’re important.)
- Cool info gleaned from the fields of psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral economics.
All topics and tips will, of course, be backed by research.
This won’t be an “oh let me just turn this on and listen in the background” webinar. This is going to be a “oh let me have both hands free so I can take copious notes” type of thing. There will be time for Q&A, so you will also be able to get your burning questions answered on the spot.
The Secret(s) to Successful Year-end Appeals
Want to learn how to bring in big bucks with your year-end appeal? Of course, you do. Who doesn’t want to knock their fundraising goals out of the park, after all?
Join me for this webinar and learn:
- Simple ways to make a good appeal great
- Messaging myths
- Which words to avoid
- Which words to embrace
- How to pick the absolute, very best story to bring in donations
- How to integrate numbers without numbing your dear donors’ brains
- Writing killer calls-to-action
As with everything Claxon does, the info will be useful, fun, and backed by research. Cuz that’s how we roll.
This is a webinar for people who:
- Have a gratitude shortage on your hands
- Have a hard time getting your boss or board to see the light when it comes to fundraising best practices, or
- Can’t seem to get new donors or volunteers to pay attention to you.
Gratitude-a-palooza: A gazillion ways to make your donors feel like rock stars
Join Claxon’s CEO Erica Mills and the one, the only Goddess of Gratitude, Shanon Doolittle, for this month’s webinar.
Why take an hour out of your day to join us?
- You’ll get oodles of inspiring ideas for upping your gratitude game.
- You’ll learn Shanon’s secrets (shhhhhh….) for making donors feel the love, even if you’re on a budget.
- You’ll glean tips you can use for end-of-year (or #GivingTuesday) gratitude, plus all year long.
- You’ll laugh a ton, which is great for your well-being and productivity!
If you have any interest in finishing off your 2016 fundraising with a bang and/or setting the stage for an amazing year of fundraising in 2017, you will not want to miss this webinar.