Join Claxon’s Founder Erica Mills for this month’s webinar:
Date: July 26, 2017
Time: 1-2 pm Pacific
Why sign up?
This month, we’re all about helping you come up with a remarkable pitch(es). In one action-packed hour, you’ll learn:
- Why pitches are so important
- What a pitch really is (it’s not what you think)
- Why your pitch(es) is probably bad
- Five top pitchfalls
- How to perfect your pitch
Erica truly believes that EVERY organization can—and should—have a consistently compelling way to describe their organization, whether they’re talking, writing, or tweeting. She knows this isn’t an easy task. That’s why she:
- Wrote the book, Pitchfalls: why bad pitches happen to good people.
- Created The Wordifier, a free on-line tool–backed by research–that helps nonprofits pinpoint which words will be most effective for them.
- Developed the 1, 2, 3 Marketing Tree, a poster-size tool that takes the guesswork out of your marketing.
- Launched Claxon University.
- Erica is all about words and how they can make the world–our world, your world–a better place.
In addition to running Claxon, Erica is the Director of the Nancy Bell Evans Center on Nonprofits & Philanthropy at the University of Washington’s Evans School for Public Policy & Governance, where she also teaches. Previously, she has taught at Seattle University and the University of Chicago.