This class is designed for changemakers, leaders, and trailblazers who want a flexible, affordable way to learn how to attract talent, land grants, and increase donations.
Each lesson includes:
As a student, you will also have access to Claxon University's private Facebook Group and be
able to attend weekly Q&A sessions with Erica Mills.
I want to preview a lesson.PREVIEW
The class has four sections and twelve lessons. Each lesson builds on the previous one. Students earn a Certificate of Completion by passing a short quiz after each lesson.
Section No. 1: Why
- 1. Why do you exist?
Section No. 2: What
- 2. What do you want to be known for?
- 3. What is your Brand Personality?
- 4. What is in your Organizational Lexicon?
- 5. What are your organizational goals and marketing objectives?
Section No. 3: Who
- 6. Who are your believers?
- 7. Who is your ideal supporter?
Section No. 4: How
- 8. How will you let people know what you what to be known for?
- 9. How will you get people to understand what you do?
- 10. How will you get people to engage with what you do?
- 11. How will you tell your story?
- 12. How will you socialize your message?
Set up a student account and take one lesson for FREE.
(A $79 value.)
We designed Claxon University so you can do what works best for you. Whether you work part-time for a small charity or around-the-clock for a global non-profit, you learn on your schedule.
You also decide the pace at which you move through the material. Want to blaze through the course so you can earn 24 CFRE Education Credits in shorter order? Not a problem. Need to take a break and come back after you've submitted that huge grant? Not a problem. Want to do a lesson a month so your board can learn with you? Not a problem.
It's your mission. It's your education. It's your call.
If you're ready to learn, sign up now. Tuition is $949. It's that simple.
I'm ready to pay my tuition.
(See FAQs below for monthly payment option.)PAY NOW
How do I find out more about Claxon University?
Get updates on our latest research, new courses, and special events by filling out the box to the right. Plus, you'll get periodic fun freebies. We respect your privacy and want to keep your trust. Therefore, we will never even think about sharing your information with anyone else. Ever.